Certificates of Analysis (COAs)
- If you recently ordered your product:
- We will email COAs and tracking numbers the morning after your product ships.
- If you've already received your product or your product is en route:
- The COAs were emailed to you in the "Shipment Notice" email the morning after your order shipped. Please search your email inbox for emails sent from email@example.com
- If you have other questions regarding COAs, please submit a Contact Us form with the product sku and lot#. We will be happy to assist.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Login or create an account. Only registered users can view and download SDS documents from our website.
- Scroll up and search for the product SKU or name in the store Search tool under "My Cart."
- On the selected product page, scroll down to the Product Documents section to view or download the SDS.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for additional SDS you may need.
PRO TIP: Once logged in, you will be able to view and download certificates and other documents from our website, as well as to easily subscribe to "back in stock" notifications.
If you have other questions regarding SDS documents, please submit a Contact Us form with the product name and details. We will be happy to assist.
Organic Certification provides producers and consumers the assurance that natural resources are protected, habitats and ecosystems are conserved, and only approved crops, livestock, and processing inputs are used.
The demand for organic certified products has been growing steadily in popularity as consumers increase their knowledge on the benefits that not only impact the environment with conserved energy and an improved quality of water, but also give rise to local economies and both domestic and international markets.
Jedwards is a proud supplier of organic certified raw materials and is audited yearly by Quality Assurance International, a USDA accredited certifying agency committed to protecting the environment and providing access to organic food and products.
Fair Trade USA Certificate
This global movement involves an extensive network of producers and companies alike dedicated to preserving our planet and actively supporting responsible practices throughout every stage of the supply chain.
Jedwards proudly offers a number of Fair Trade USA certified ingredients to actively promote and support continued growth of this mission.
Fair For Life Certificate
Fair For Life is an organization devoted to responsible supply chains and corporate social responsibility to benefit consumers, producers, and the surrounding environment.
This certification program is committed to fair trade in agriculture and provides producers and workers access to a wider range of benefits economically, environmentally, and socially. In its commitment to continuous improvement, every organization carrying Fair For Life certification is thoroughly audited by Fair For Life on an annual basis.
Jedwards is proudly certified by Fair For Life and is dedicated to its mission and focus as demonstrated by its Fair For Life certification and product offering.
Palm oil producers must adhere to standards set and verified by accredited Certifying Agencies that audit and enforce strict guidelines to prevent the overselling or mixing of non-sustainable palm oil products.
There are four levels of RSPO Certification: Identity Preserved (IP), Segregated (SG), Mass Balance (MB), and lastly, Book & Claim.
Jedwards is a proud supplier of RSPO Certified palm oil products and is committed to the support and growth of these esteemed sustainable producers.
This certification requires the stamp of approval of a rabbinic Agency which verifies there are no traces of non-kosher substances.
Jedwards carries Kosher Certification under the supervision of the Kashruth Division of the Orthodox Union.