Frequently Asked Questions
To preserve your cart items, please create an account or login before adding items to your cart. Once you are logged in, items added to your cart will remain in your cart until you choose to remove them or check out.
- If you recently ordered your product:
- We will email COAs and tracking numbers the morning after your product ships.
- If you've already received your product or your product is en route:
- The COAs were emailed to you in the "Shipment Notice" email the morning after your order shipped. Please search your email inbox for emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have other questions regarding COAs, please submit a Contact Us form with the product sku and lot#. We will be happy to assist.
- Login or create an account. Only registered users can view and download SDS documents from our website.
- Scroll up and search for the product SKU or name in the store Search tool under "My Cart."
- On the selected product page, scroll down to the Product Documents section to view or download the SDS.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for additional SDS you may need.
PRO TIP: Once logged in, you will be able to view and download certificates and other documents from our website, as well as to easily subscribe to "back in stock" notifications.
If you have other questions regarding SDS documents, please submit a Contact Us form with the product name and details. We will be happy to assist.
The tracking number is sent to the email on file the morning after the order ships out and is invoiced. The automated email with the tracking number also contains all relevant CoAs and our full product list. It can be searched by "email@example.com" or, if shipped after 11/3/2023, by "Shipment Notice".
If the order was placed on our website, go to Account > My Account > My Orders to view your previous orders and even re-order using a previous order! If the order was placed via email, over the phone, or by purchase order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can email or mail us your tax exempt certificate. Click here for details.
In my Account and then Address Book you can keep a list of billing and shipping addresses and update them as needed.
Yes. Go to My Account in the top right hand corner and then Account Information. There is an email field below the account name.
Yes. Similar to the above you can go to My Account and then Account Information. There is a check box at the bottom of the page.
We upgraded our website to a new platform in April 2017. If your user name and password are from our previous site, they will not work. You will need to setup an account on this current website in order to login. Click here to setup an account.
On the login page there is a link to the password reset page. Or you can click here.
Yes, the minimum order requirement is $125.00 in product cost before taxes and shipping costs are calculated. All online web orders along with orders placed by phone, email, and purchase order, must meet a minimum requirement of $125.00 in product cost. If your online shopping cart falls between $100 and $124.99, the website will calculate a Less Than MOQ added to the total of the order to allow shoppers to proceed to checkout.
Please complete a Contact Us form, call (617) 472-9300, or e-mail email@example.com to request pricing for items in bulk. When completing the form, choose "Price Inquiry" as the Inquiry Type, and a customer service representative will contact you with pricing and any additional information needed.
Yes we support using purchase orders on check out for pre-approved customers. Please complete a Contact Us form, call (617) 472-9300, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request using purchase orders. When completing the form, choose "Price Inquiry" as the Inquiry Type, and a customer service representative will contact you with any additional information needed.
On our customer service page there is general shipping and delivery information. For shipping information related to a particular order you can go to Account and then My Orders.
Yes, we offer Customer Pick Up if all of the following requirements are met:
- Palletized orders only
- Minimum of 250 lbs
- Box Trucks: Deck height must be between 48-52 inches high to align properly with our loading dock.
- We are unable to accommodate U-Haul or “Lower Rider” Penske box trucks.
- Truck must be able to support the weight of the order.
Pick Up Time & Location
- Pickup locations are predetermined by where the inventory is warehoused (Bridgewater or Braintree, Massachusetts).
- Our team will provide the pickup location and available pickup times when the order is ready.
- Arrivals outside of available pickup times or at the wrong location will be turned away.
- If the pick-up vehicle does not meet our Truck Requirements, you will be responsible for the charges incurred for us to ship the order to your desired destination.
Yes. We export to most countries globally on a regular basis. While our e-commerce site supports the United States and Canada only, we can export the majority of our products internationally. We accept international payments by wire only. Please submit a Contact Us form for more information regarding international orders and shipping options.
We do not advise on usage or formulation and refer customers to the Code of Federal Regulations .
QAI is our Organic Certifying Agency. Organic certification verifies that your farm or handling facility located anywhere in the world complies with the USDA organic regulations and allows you to sell, label, and represent your products as organic.
Virgin is considered the natural/raw material with the characteristic color, flavor, and aroma. Refining removes these properties so the material is a lighter shade than the virgin material and often times clear, off-white, or white with little-to-no scent or flavor.
Refined, bleached (non-chemical process), deodorized
Non-Genetically Modified Organism; by definition, all organic materials are Non-GMO.
Since density (volume) can vary per material, the number of kilograms (weight) per gallon and pail pack size can also vary.
Let us know.