70% Bittersweet Chocolate is a darker chocolate variety than semi-sweet chocolate, with a noticeably higher percent of cocoa derivatives of 70%. The remaining 30% is sugar. This variety of chocolate has a mild sweet flavor ideal for desserts and other chocolate recipes. Due to its lower sugar content, bittersweet chocolate chips and wafers have become a popular addition to trail mix brands, supplement bars, or consumed as a snack on the go.
Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet - Organic Fair Trade
Starting at USD $70.00
Chocolate Wafers 70% Bittersweet - Organic
Starting at USD $170.00