Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet - Organic

1 reviews

In stock
SKU
G1000

Jedwards International, Inc. is a wholesale bulk supplier of Organic Chocolate Chips.

*Please be advised of the potential for our chocolate products to melt during transit. Expedited transit methods upon checkout are recommended to mitigate additional risk during warmer weather.

Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet – Organic are a darker chocolate variety than semi-sweet chocolate, with a noticeably higher percent of cocoa derivatives of 70%, as its name suggests. With the remaining 30% being sugar, this variety of chocolate chip has a mild sweet flavor ideal for creating rich, decadent desserts and dishes. Organic chocolate chips are in small drop form with a weight measurement of 1M meaning 1,000 chips per 1 pound, easy to work with, melt, and mix into any baking recipe or added as a topping. Due to its lower sugar content, bittersweet chocolate chips have become a popular addition to trail mix brands, supplement bars, or consumed as a snack on the go.

Jedwards is proud to supply organic chocolate chips produced in a plant that is free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request.


This information is for general research purposes only and is not a representation or warranty of any kind. This material is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use; requesting and reviewing the applicable Safety Data Sheet; and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Jedwards' standard terms and conditions apply.
More Information12
Sourced From (subject to change) N/A
Certifications Organic, Kosher
Organic Cocoa Liquor, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Natural Cocoa Powder

Please Sign in or create an account to view or download this product's Safety Data Sheet, Fact Sheet, and other documents.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
This information is for general research purposes only and is not a representation or warranty of any kind. This material is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use; requesting and reviewing the applicable Safety Data Sheet; and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Jedwards's standard terms and conditions apply.

Close

Jedwards International, Inc. exports to most countries globally on a regular basis. While our e-commerce site supports the United States and Canada only, we can export majority of our products internationally. We accept international payments by wire only. Please submit a Contact Us form via our e-commerce platform for more information regarding international orders and shipping options.

Close

© 2017–2024 Jedwards International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Jedwards logo design is a trademark of Jedwards International, Inc., in the USA other countries or both.