Jedwards International, Inc. is a wholesale bulk supplier of Organic Chocolate Chips. Our organic chocolate is a natural chocolate used in various culinary applications and is of the bittersweet variety. 70% indicates the actual amount of cocoa derivatives in the chocolate. Sugar accounts for the remaining 30%. The form of this particular organic chocolate is in small chips (drops).
Jedwards is proud to supply organic chocolate chips produced in a plant that is free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
This information is for general research purposes only and is not a representation or warranty of any kind. This material is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use; requesting and reviewing the applicable Safety Data Sheet; and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Jedwards's standard terms and conditions apply.