Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet No Sugar Added Organic

In stock
SKU
G1008

Product Name Qty
Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet No Sugar Added Organic - 5 kg
$67.50
Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet No Sugar Added Organic - 15kg
$172.50
Jedwards International, Inc. is a wholesale bulk supplier of No Sugar Added Organic Chocolate Chips.

Organic Chocolate Chips 70% Bittersweet No Sugar Added are a new keto-friendly addition to our growing product line that provides a characteristic and appealing chocolate flavor without the added sugar content. These organic chocolate chips are made with alternative zero calorie sweeteners instead of cane sugar, keeping the sugar content to 0.68 grams per 100 gram serving. Instead of adding cane sugar to the natural cocoa butter and cocoa liquor mass, these chocolate chips are sweetened with erythritol, agave inulin, and stevia. No Sugar Added Chocolate Chips are growing in popularity as consumers become more mindful and conscious of their diets, widely used in the food and beverage manufacturing industry and sought after by many who follow a low-sugar lifestyle, such as the Keto diet. Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol made from fermentation while stevia is a sweetener that comes from the leaves of the stevia plant and is significantly far sweeter than sugar. Agave inulin is derived from the agave plant and formulates well to balance the overall sweet favor profile when combined with erythritol and stevia. The 70% notation refers to the amount of cocoa in the chocolate with sweeteners making up the remaining 30%. The higher the percent of cocoa derivatives in a chocolate, the less sweet the actual chip will be. This variety of organic chocolate is in small chip (drop) form with a weight measurement of 1M meaning 1,000 chips per 1 pound. Jedwards is proud to supply organic chocolate chips produced in a plant that is free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request.

More Information12
Certifications Organic
Write Your Own Rasdsadsdeview
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
No

This information is for general research purposes only and is not a representation or warranty of any kind. This material is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use; requesting and reviewing the applicable Safety Data Sheet; and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Jedwards's standard terms and conditions apply.

Close

Jedwards International, Inc. exports to most countries globally on a regular basis. While our e-commerce site supports the United States and Canada only, we can export majority of our products internationally. We accept international payments by wire only. Please email sales@bulknaturaloils.com or submit a Contact Us form via our e-commerce platform for more information regarding international orders and shipping options.

Close


© 2017-2021 Jedwards International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.